Re: [Xen-users] Traffic accounting in xen.

The thread is sort of old, I've since removed the previous posts.. just
to re-cap, you had an issue when the vif was re-started and the count
also re-setting? or you couldn't get vnstat to log the vif?

You did specify the vifname for each dom-u you were logging, right? I've
yet to experience errors with it, but I've only been using it about 90
days and haven't needed to re-start any.

Thanks
-Tim