Re: [Xen-users] Athlon X2 (Windsor) works with HVM

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Athlon X2 (Windsor) works with HVM
From: "Nicholas Lee" <emptysands@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:00:01 +1200
Cc: xen ml <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:00:48 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I understand what you are saying about the AM2 socket and AMD-V. Regardless because of previous product on the market I still found it difficult when putting a system together to make sure I had the right processor.

The only way I could be sure I was right, was making the model (ADO...) of the processor against the list on wikipedia.  Descriptions of processors sometimes aren't sufficently clear on webstores.