RE: [Xen-users] Re: /usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-dm: invalidoption--'-vncconn

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Re: /usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-dm: invalidoption--'-vncconnect'
From: "Luis Raddatz L." <luis.raddatz@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:17:37 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 06:18:15 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, you are right. I have no problems using SDL, but when I use SDL, if the
Server (Dom0) is rebooted, the virtual Server doesn't start, using
xendomains . (I have to go directly to the console, enter in Xwindows, and
then start the virtuals servers. I don't want this, I need that servers
wake-up without human interaction, like my linux virtuals server)

I really want to find a person who has windows virtuals server running in
XEN, in a 64 bits platform.

Other thing, I installed XEN using the following guide:

http://www.xensource.com/files/xen_install_windows.pdf

Regards
Luis

Due to the fact that SDL works I wonder if the libvncserver files are
installed into the right place... The next advice doesn't solve the
problem but maybe you might want to use SDL for setting the server up
anyways... You get far better results and the mouse location is where its
supposed to be ;)

Regards, Bigfoot29