Re: [Xen-users] Xen and Dapper

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen and Dapper
From: William Hanwoody <hanwoody@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:47:05 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 02:48:11 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:from:organization:to:subject:date:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id; b=kvKkfFX+7gqOPqqAyTactJEkSr4jlJItkws3GfDrGi5DOGjomdQBNj/X6Zc5gNzxu3JacwgaYaALqzHI4ilWymtbaRlW/k6XoONjXqAnyvB8mDmDqws+Mv64sQxOe9dYRaHkhipcUjT923gC8twVSZxYt9O3Qg7S4BRUJZmgyK0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
在 Thursday 14 September 2006 09:03,John Cassidy 写道:
> Hello all,
>
> I have downloaded the XEN (3.0.2) binaries, done the install and created
> the XEN kernel.
>
> I used this Howto: http://www.planetjoel.com/viewarticl... Dapper+Drake
>
> After the usual problems with /dev/loop, /var/run/xenstored and
> /var/run/xend. Domain 0 starts and all seems well.
>
> VMT is enabled, I am running with an Intel D 930.
>
> As soon as I try to start a DomU (WINXP): xm create winxp
>
> everything freezes, no error messages, this needs a reboot.
>
> Before I send log excerpts, would anyone have had the same experience??

I met this problem too.
try using testing version
$hg clone  http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.0-testing.hg

William Hanwoody                             hanwoody@xxxxxxxxx

A senior Linux engineer, like system integrate
My blog - hanwoody.livejournal.com
题目:《寓居吴兴》
作者:曾几(1084-1166)
相对真成泣楚囚,遂无末策到神州。