[Xen-users] Xen, Dual Core, Windows and QNX

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen, Dual Core, Windows and QNX
From: "Bryan Prosser" <Bryan.Prosser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:15:26 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:58:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm fairly new to both Xen and Linux, my boss wants me to try and get Xen working on a new dual core running both Windows and QNX (we need to do some real time processing). Ideally he wants Windows to be a host (although from what I have read this isn't possible yet?) and QNX as a guest. I'm guessing a Linux Dom0 will be needed and then the others run as guests. Does anyone know of any issues involved with installing QNX on Xen and getting real-time performance from it, so far ive only run Xen on FC5 with an FC5 guest and have read the instructions on the Zen Wiki about windows installations but don’t know how supported QNX will be.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Bryan

This email and any attachments are confidential and are for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you must not use or disclose the contents to any other person. Please immediately notify the sender and delete the email. Statements and opinions expressed here may not represent those of the company.
Email correspondence is monitored by the company.

The parent company of the Renishaw Group is Renishaw plc, registered in England no. 1106260. Registered Office: New Mills, Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 8JR, United Kingdom. Tel +44 (0) 1453 524524