Re: [Xen-users] Traffic accounting in xen.

To: tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Traffic accounting in xen.
From: "Anand Gupta" <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:17:11 +0530
Cc: "Paul M." <paul@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ligesh <myself@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:47:56 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vnstat had some serious issues when i last used it. It was increasing the values of the data transfer of each adapters by a huge number each them they were shut off / turned back on. Even disabling the adapter was not having an effect on the same.

I had tried to get support on the forums, however there was no response. Several posts on the forums showed majority of the people having the same issue.