Re: [Xen-users] Problems to start multiple VM in FC5

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problems to start multiple VM in FC5
From: Kate Alhola <kate.alhola@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:08:13 +0300
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:09:20 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It looks a like that i am answering to myself.

I found the bug, the udevd daemon has crashed, i don't know the reason why
but after restarting it everything works again. I was just in wrong tracks
when i tried find something from scripts. Anyhow for some raseon udevd
crash looks a like to be common in FC5

Kate