Re: [Xen-users] A static processor portion in a VM

To: "Lorena Giraldo G" <lorena@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] A static processor portion in a VM
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:51:52 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:52:36 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=ruPAzORAPXgiUeDlolVMgkJxvo010NeD3FlMDgwLNha22imBMf99R18PKUJ2xCe1OgQoDVriKjGrBi+4CiEH6psSacA/A54LG5IlHk/YDJcEg7D8v2VtaBPRp8lOGUG3yWSAlmLuAxrKgwbfTNMh0rqD1rv0YWE8ize0NCpCqsI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx