Re: [Xen-users] Pacifica / van der Pool with xen aware OS/kernel

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Pacifica / van der Pool with xen aware OS/kernel
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:38:45 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 03:39:22 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=lSVWMPYZO1GVIVoJmT2uFFaDbecoG6vula/CdFOthKggr78sgxMoVj+as2XOztCRCIh4bxees5i4BJZan0lYF0/qfBJPlDegp9wWP0RSp6bfiePSmcXTcYAc6IEE/+SgP80bbqNAcFmVDqaUMc5glzlatDv6k3mxnmP68FhYwBU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx