[Xen-users] Gentoo 2006 as Xen Guest, networking

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Gentoo 2006 as Xen Guest, networking
From: Hannu Pysäys <hannu.pysays@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:27:02 +0300
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 05:36:36 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Is there known issues on Gentoo and kernel level autoconfiguration?
My Gentoo domU will not get any networking parameters coming from kernel and xen domU configuration file. I have tried same configuration file with FC5 and Debian Sarge 3.1 and both of them work and they will get networking
parameters as expected.

--
Hannu