[Xen-users] porting an miniOS to xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] porting an miniOS to xen
From: Marcel Byron <marcelbyron@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:58:57 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 01:59:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a 27 year old German, studying Informatics at the University of Applied
Sciences in Wiesbaden/Germany.
In my final exam / project called "A Xen based virtualization environment for
distributed algorithm" I need to
port a small operating system as an domainU as an XENguest system. The
potentiality guest kernels / Operating Systems are
Minix,TinyOS,ECOS or MicroOS whereas also other MicroKernel OS are possible.

I would very appreciative if someone could give me any kind of documents,data
sheets of support for

- Premises for an Operating System to port as an XENguest.
- The generally acquaintance with xen, additional to the User Manual or the
Interface manual for Xen3.0
- to port an microkernel or first a small programm as mentioned before as an
guest.
- XEN internal documentation.

Marcel Byron