Re: [Xen-users] updating kernel

To: "Matt Ouellette" <mfo62786@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] updating kernel
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:38:43 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:39:25 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=hnNQVhYZs5AGO0/h/k116s5P5rF/+66ETw5BIBfMy6dOvJLTq7u3e/NFK3e63upxz3wt0oB+vbbciRnks12Pmh6RgtOgM5k8dqTiBtsn5gWkUNC55TynlU8Wf+25SYz2EMr4VMeK5BfQAjxr6PggOaV97jdLyHujLpwlz/HOYqQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx