Re: [Xen-users] Migration from 2.0.7 to 3.0.2, ReiserFS and (possibly) u

To: "FreiNet Technik" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Migration from 2.0.7 to 3.0.2, ReiserFS and (possibly) udev
From: "Javier Terceiro" <correolista@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:46:44 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 03:47:27 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Your kernel config has support for Reiserfs? If it haven`t reiserfs support the system does not go to start. If the support it is compiled as module  you need the ramdisk = '/initdr.img....' line. If the support it isn`t compiled as module, the system must start.