Re: [Xen-users] Problem domain1, root=?? using a second hard drive.

To: "Trevor Furnell" <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problem domain1, root=?? using a second hard drive.
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:35:58 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 02:36:33 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=kytSpTbwLlTobkR8xXax48qRd5dY0cjWwoqx21lHXlXCLghZyb0Y7JG6vpuuw0LRHWg0sQUqeDZe0kA42dFi8A3lRppD5egs3mUTtwNH/efnSvrXO+DdO/v9ZZPaNc1qMdNyWvpXNSwCDZtCZyNzMjmI5mXiSrJK+jgozDL3rbU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx