[Xen-users] X-Windows on a virtual machine

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] X-Windows on a virtual machine
From: James Colannino <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:14:23 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:15:15 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey everyone.  I've been doing some googling to find information
regarding the use of VGA.  I'm having some trouble gaining a complete
understanding of the matter, but it appears as if it is only possible to
use VGA on an unmodified operating system.  Is this correct, or would it
be possible for me to install and use X-Windows on a domU installation
with a modified kernel?  Thanks very much in advance.

James
--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving
wordy evidence of the fact." --George Eliot