[Xen-users] wee projects - fyi

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] wee projects - fyi
From: Richard Sevenich <ra7x@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:23:26 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:24:08 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello.

We have just completed our spring quarter at Eastern Washington University. In one course of interest, I gave advanced students the opportunity to devise and carry out projects of their own choosing. The only criterion was that the project must be deployed within a Xen Virtualization framework. They worked in groups, but otherwise as independent entities. They needed to figure out the Xen installation, documentation, network configuration etc. pretty much on their own.

Their projects can be found at:
http://penguin.ewu.edu/instructor/rsevenic/xen_proj/

Regards,
Richard