Re: [Xen-users] Workstation on xen

To: Tobias <kuzum@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Workstation on xen
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:34:20 +0200
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 02:34:55 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=lisB7D5c6JDA222uwNxBpiPravv2giVsq2b/Q6Ns5jiP70p09bWOy9Gw/iuik5sj6JMIv3Mt1XHd9l4yisdM7B0EwLqO6wogfOl1oRVaQSny8Ip/1iU1aBFB22s28dsR7Bs2n9V6j0CG0oAkdoS5TSLkOWpBNP8dRl7Ie85WuJE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx