[Xen-users] Downgrading Xen

To: Xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Downgrading Xen
From: Pablo Javier Roca Mendez <pablo_javier_roca_mendez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:16:58 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 03:17:37 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello!

I have problems with Xen 3.0.2 so I wanted to downgrade to version 3.0.1 from
the binary tarball.
I did not find any information about downgrading, so I wanted to ask first if
it is ok if I just install from the 3.0.1 release over or if I should first
comletely remove the 3.0.2 release (is there an uninstall script? I cannot
find one. what about the vifX.Y devices created during installlation) and then
install 3.0.1

Thanks for any advice,
Pablo

--
Pablo Javier Roca Mendez
Intel GmbH/Bruehl, Hermuelheimer Str. 8a, 50321 Bruehl, Germany