Re: [Xen-users] Guest domain with PCI frontend disabled IRQ, backend dev

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Guest domain with PCI frontend disabled IRQ, backend device dies
From: Itai Tavor <itai@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:14:07 +1000
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:42:23 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 05/06/2006, at 10:10 PM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:

Itai Tavor <itai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds like you're not using acpi... when I tried that I had even
worse IRQ problems. With it on at least the kernel can allocate IRQ's
above 15 so it can avoid sharing interrupts, it only falls down when
a guest uses the same ones...

Yes, but how to tell Xen we went the guest to use a different IRQ?

Maybe we don't have to... noirqdebug eliminates the IRQ problem in my case so maybe that's all that is needed.