AW: [Xen-users] Xen 3 networking issues

To: "Yura Pismerov" <y.pismerov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AW: [Xen-users] Xen 3 networking issues
From: "Christian Hertel" <c.hertel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:01:27 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 07:05:37 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Yura,

> With expectation like yours you may want to consider buying
> support from Xen Source.

I thought "support" in this case means "help with the installation and
configuration of Xen", not fixing well known bugs.
But if you think that buying support from xensource could help in this
case, that might be a solution.

> Though last time I checked with them (a few months ago) this
> option was not available.

Hmmmm... ;-)

Cheers,
Christian