Re: [Xen-users] Difference between HVM and VTI

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Difference between HVM and VTI
From: Timo Benk <timo.benk@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 9:14:00 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 00:15:01 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

there are two examples in /etc/xen, xmexample.hvm and xmexample.vti. Am i right
that there is no difference between these twos, i mean, can i use the same
config file for a HVM Domain that i use for a VTI Domain and vice versa?

Greetings,
-timo

--
Timo Benk - Jabber ID: fry@xxxxxxxxxx - ICQ ID: #241877854