Re: [Xen-users] Windows XP on VMX freeze

To: traisoni@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Windows XP on VMX freeze
From: "Yuan, Jue" <yuanjue02@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 09:20:25 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 05:30:28 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:organization:to:subject:date:user-agent:cc:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id:from; b=tAhYjE1BqoidBYv1QOtyyBJJxeyClSsfhi5BuIdnVQlBBUTxA1KuUEz2uEcejLFHxiB43k4LKBEdOLuYwWoSusV3PI4HiQmOQ+ma3ylKbfpskaSBrCujhM0RjJ3vToSY4f7uRuIFlTXlu5oKvEXWfe9/V6BtaAc9pmgxBGFjeBI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sunday 04 June 2006 06:19, Tarun Raisoni wrote:
> Hi Yuan,
>
> I am running in to similar issue on the exact same system. Can you
> please let me know what solution you find to the problem. I will let you
> know likewise.

Sure. I will keep one of my eyes on this and let people know when a workaround
is found. :-)

--
Best Regards
Yuan, Jue @ www.yuanjue.net