Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.2 with nvidia

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.2 with nvidia
From: "Yuan, Jue" <yuanjue02@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 20:22:38 +0800
Cc: Damian Hischier <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 14:07:01 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:organization:to:subject:date:user-agent:cc:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id:from; b=LJeS8NR9nICCYhLsIrA11UUJwauqjSgEj7B3UKeZ2xPrJoZoxGU0X6EQemzA5tZE+I+gXOAhZMWre8EEL/NfX5nBLU2xpGWzA0clc19jt80VHs08DzCc5h7nPbAhwUnSHiMhaXXX70SE36ArMY9Lp8y9mK8XQ4Z6q+Wf1bRfZdE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sunday 28 May 2006 05:08, Damian Hischier wrote:
> I'm running the SuSE 10.1 edition of xen on a box with a nvidia quadro
> fx 1400. When I want to start the xserver I get the eroor message, that
> the nvidia kernel modul cannot be found. I copied the nvidia kernel
> module from the normal kernel to the xen-kernenl and run depmod. That
> didn't change anything. I still get the same error message.

It seems that driver for Nvidia is not ready to be aware of Xen hypervisor ;)
I have encountered the same problem like you a few day ago. I guess the only
thing to do is to deinstall driver from Nvidia, if you still wanna Xen  to
work.

HTH :-)

--
Best Regards