[Xen-users] How to make a custom DomU kernel.....

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] How to make a custom DomU kernel.....
From: "Tom Bishop" <bishoptf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:46:42 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 May 2006 05:47:18 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here is what I am trying to accomplish, I want to run endian Firewall in my domU.  I have it loaded and running but when it boots up I have a few modules that it doesn't have MASQ helpers to be exact (I can list them if anyone wants more info).  I am using Fedora core 5 dom0 and domU kernel.  What I would like to do is to make a custom kernel for domU that would contain all of the modules that I need.  I am using XEN 3.0 and using 2.6.x kernels, should this work?  If so, does any one know of any documentation that would show me hwo to go about doing this?  Thanks.