[Xen-users] kernel names

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] kernel names
From: "McFadden, Gordon" <gordon_mcfadden@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:58:06 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 May 2006 05:24:19 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

I am pretty new to this, and this may be an easy one, but I have not found the answer in the docs.

The kernels produced from a build seem to have the same name for both the dom0 and domU instances.

I get one kernel named vmlnuz-2.16.6-xen

Is this expected?

Although the dom0 boots, I ma having a crappy time getting a virtualized OS to boot and am trying to see if this is the problem.

Thanks

Gord

--
Gordon McFadden