Re: AW: [Xen-users] Floppy support VMX domain

To: funtom <funtom@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: AW: [Xen-users] Floppy support VMX domain
From: Mario Bischof <mbischof@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 14:39:28 +0200
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 02 May 2006 05:40:04 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, thanks for the reply,

I figured that out with the fda device, so booting from floppy is now possible.

But i want to have the floppy device accessible from windows in the domain.

So when i do "boot='c' " but leave the fda=/dev/fd0 in the config
It still tries to boot from floppy, and it says cant find image file on /dev/fd0.
If i dont insert a floppy it gives me a boot error floppy0.

Is that even possible to access floppy in a VT virtualizied windows?

Greez

Mario