[Xen-users] Strange Network-Config Problem URGENT- SORRY to Put it again

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Strange Network-Config Problem URGENT- SORRY to Put it again
From: shi bai <baishi83@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:06:42 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:07:21 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi friends,
 i have installed xen 3.02  and domain0. i setup a Sarge as domainU.
 All are smooth except network. It is about the configuration file of xen domainU
I couldn't set the vif = [ ' ' ] parameter in the configuration file.  i have tried hundreds of methods :)  however  it give out the information " invalid syntax "  when i use "xm create". It seems the "xm create" consider my typing of vif = [ " " ] as an error. However i have change many style. it doesn't work.  Also , when i want to use the dhcp parameter, it gives out the error. I think there must be something wrong with my xen install.  I complied it several time from zero, but it doesn't work.

Do you know which script control the xm create? i am newbie

 Another word, if i comment out the vif parameter in the configuration file of domainU, i could create the domainU and enter ,but of course without network.

If i use the vif , the "xm create" give me the above error.
it seems there is something wrong with the script?  i am puzzled , please help  ,
Thank you very much !!@