Re: [Xen-users] Xen and GFS

The setup I have is 3 - AMD_64DP server blades w/ 4Gb RAM each, attached to FC SAN. The thought was that I would create a GFS volume on the SAN, mount it under Xen dom0 on all 3 blades, create all the VBDs for my VMs on the SAN, and thus be able to easily migrate VMs from one blade to another, without any intermediary mounts and unmounts on the blades. I thought it made a lot of sense, but maybe my approach is wrong.