[Xen-users] Time Synchronization

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Time Synchronization
From: Stephan Austermühle <au@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:10:27 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 00:11:00 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

Can anybody explain how Xen deals with time? On traditional,
non-virtualized systems I run an ntpd on every system to keep the time
accurate. But what to do on xenified systems? Do all the domU's get the
time from dom0 meaning it is sufficient to run an ntpd there or do I have
it to setup in every domU?

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Stephan