Re: [Xen-users] General question

Mark Williamson wrote:
At some stage you might want to consider using the restartable driver domains functionality to provide robustness against driver bugs, create a virtual DMZ, etc but that's another issue - you probably don't want to use this if you're just starting out. (and I'm not sure how well restartability of device drivers works right now - it needs to be automated in any case).

This is interesting. Never heard anything about "restartable" driver domains before. I am finding out something new about Xen almost every day ... :-)

Is there any more information available on this, maybe even a howto? Could not find anything beside the bits in the Xen 2 documentation about "driver domains" (which is not much).

Thanks
Andrej