Re: [Xen-users] network-route and vif-route setup help

i believe 255.255.255.255 means itself and thats all. No other hosts.
it would mean the broadcast is same as the IP.
I just want to be able to use some IP's (which are not in a row) with my
domU.

For example, i can start eth0:0 and eth0:1
Can i not assign one of these to a domU?