[Xen-users] Bridge and Internet

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Bridge and Internet
From: "Enderson Maia" <endersonmaia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:53:25 -0300
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:55:01 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I already have my domU (fw) as a firewall, connecting to ADSL.

Using two bridges xenbr0 (lan), xenbr2 (net-adsl)

I can access internet from 'fw', and did iptables rules to masquerade
my access from
dom0 and other domUs.

The things looks like it has to work, but I can find the problem.

The situation is:
* I have full internet access from 'fw'.
* From dom0 or other domUs connected to xenbr0, I can ping www.google.com
having the dnscache server at 'fw', and get ICMP REPLY.
* BUT, I can't connect to any services , ssh, ftp, http and so on.

Connecting from 'fw' to a remote server I have ssh access, I can see
the packets arriving
when I try http or ssh acces to this remote server from my dom0, but
these packtes don't come back.

If u need some more information, let me know. I think some tcpdump
from 'fw' and the remote server I'm trying to access could be
intersting.

Enderson Maia

ICQ: 8817986
MSN: endersonmaia[arroba]gmail[ponto]com
Linux User: 286130