Re: [Xen-users] para- and full-virtualization on same system?

To: Kent Watsen <kent@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] para- and full-virtualization on same system?
From: Randy Thelen <rthelen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 22:08:23 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 06:09:58 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kent Watsen wrote:

What would you do?

I would work to accomplish all on one machine. Yes, I believe both para and full virtualization can be present on the same machine.

I'm looking for the chipset that supports two core duo processors (a total of four CPU cores). That's the kind of horse power I want in my life. ;-)

-- Randy