[Xen-users] Dom0 vif's and veth's

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Dom0 vif's and veth's
From: jason <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:51:16 -0600 (CST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:04:07 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I haven't had much luck googling for this, but Im starting to suspect that
I just don't have the right search terms.  When you boot a dom0 kernel,
you get around 8 network interfaces in addition to the usual eth0. When
you boot a domU kernel, you get only what you specify. Since I have some
driver domains that require a dom0 kernel but don't require all the vifs,
is their a way to boot a dom0 without all of the virtual interfaces?

Secondly, has anyone had much luck installing asterisk and the zaptel
drivers on the 3.0 code?

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,