Re: [Xen-users] Apple iMac / Mac Mini Core Duo, OS X under Xen?

To: "Greg Cymbalski" <cymbalski@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Apple iMac / Mac Mini Core Duo, OS X under Xen?
From: yhlu <yhlu.kernel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:17:23 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:18:33 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FYI

You can use Firmware to boot Linux Kernel with kexec support, and use
Kexec tools (with multiboot support ) to boot the xen.

I have tried LinuxBIOS+Kernel+Kexec could boot the xen. So I assume
you can use EFI to load Linux Kernel and use Kexec to load you xen.

Thanks

YH