[Xen-users] Xen 3.0 on OpenSUSE 10.0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 on OpenSUSE 10.0
From: Steve Higton <hpq8bfr.mailing.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 00:40:03 +0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 00:37:12 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HI All,

Can anyone tell me if they've succeeded in getting Xen 3.0 to work on OpenSUSE
10.0 please?  I've installed the latest rpms by kraxel but whenever I start a
DomU I get the following error:

Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

I've googled several references to this error but found no solutions.  Or no
solutions that I understood.

I'd be very grateful for any insight anyone can give me.

(FWIW, I've got Xen 2.0.7 working fine on SUSE 9.3)

Thanks,

Steve.