Re: [Xen-users] tcp wrong checksum

Ryan writes ("Re: [Xen-users] tcp wrong checksum"):
> You mentioned that "ethtool -k" didn't work in dom0 on eth0, but did you
> try it on vif31.0 (or whatever other virtual interface you have) and the
> eth0 within your domU? I don't remember which interfaces you're supposed
> to be able to perform this operation on, but try executing the disable
> transmit checksum offloading command ("ethtool -K eth0 tx off") on
> *every* possible interface in your dom0 and domU and see if that helps
> you isolate where the problem is.

Yes, I tried it on vif*.0.  eth0 is the real network interface and is
not relevant (but I think I tried that too anyway and I didn't support
it).

You'll see in my followup mail that I found where the relevant code
was in the Xen network backend driver (which implements vif*) and it's
not conditional.

Ian.