[Xen-users] problem with network-bridge script

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] problem with network-bridge script
From: Konstantinos Pachopoulos <kostaspaxos@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 22:07:11 +0000 (GMT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 22:07:55 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
The same thing happens for eth1. Why does it complain?
veth0 isn't supposed to exist anyway.
vakhos:/etc/xen/scripts# ./network-bridge start
bridge=xenbr-clu netdev=dummy0

Link veth0 is missing.
This may be because you have reached the limit of the
number of interfaces
that the loopback driver supports.  If the loopback
driver is a module, you
may raise this limit by passing it as a parameter
(nloopbacks=<N>); if the
driver is compiled statically into the kernel, then
you may set the parameter
using loopback.nloopbacks=<N> on the domain 0 kernel
command line.
How can i pass the nloopbacks (dummy is a module)
parameter, if this is necessary?

I have also manually created a bridge and then edited
the conf files of the domains accordingly. The virtual
interfaces (all of them in the same subnet) of the
domains were added on the bridge, but i couldn't ping
from domain to domain. Why?

Thanks