Re: [Xen-users] XenNetworking - Reason for NOARP on eth1/br1?

To: Nicholas Lee <emptysands@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XenNetworking - Reason for NOARP on eth1/br1?
From: Bráulio Gergull <gergull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:22:59 -0300 (BRT)
Cc: Patrick Wolfe <pwolfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen ml <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:36:33 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I've had a similar problem. I found it to be due to crc checksum errors.

I solved that with "ethtool -K ethN tx off" on all domU's.

I found some related info on the following thread:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-01/msg00088.html

rgrds,
Braulio Gergull