Re: [Xen-users] ttylinux

On 17 Feb 2006, at 18:23, MW Mike Weiner ((5028)) wrote:
however, stupidly, when i start up that dom it asks me to login, but i
am unsure who to login as and what password. As ttylinux obviously
doesnt have any of my normally configured user accounts available to it.

Any ideas?

Mount the disk image somewhere then chroot to it and add users / change passwords to your hearts content.

Yours,
Craig
--
Craig Webster | t: +44 (0)131 516 8595 | e: craig@xxxxxxxxxx