RE: [Xen-users] X11 on dom0

To: lucas.santos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] X11 on dom0
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:43:01 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:56:09 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I presume you're doing this in Dom0?

What do you get in /var/tmp/x0.log?

Is it possible that the driver for your graphics hardware is failing due
to incompatibility with Xen?

I'm certainly running X on my Dom0's on my machines here, without any
problem - but there's a lot of stuff involved with X, and it only takes
one little part to fail for it to not work... And it can take a lot of
time to figure out what that one thing is... :-(

--
Mats