FW: [Xen-users] Xen and OpenSSI

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: [Xen-users] Xen and OpenSSI
From: "Owen Campbell" <owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:05:14 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:28:28 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Many thanks to all for the responses. It certainly looks like I have a
problem with the initrd. (Which has at least allowed me to rule out my
other suspicions!!)

I'll look into the initrd creation a little more carefully and post back
what I find. If a compressed domU appears on Xenstuff, I'll certainly
give it a whirl!!!

I also have another machine up and running with Xen 3.0 Given that this
doesn't look like an issue with mismatched dom0/domU versions (one of my
now defunct theories), I'll see what I can get running on there aswell.

Owen