Re: [Xen-users] Auto domU start

xendomains wasn't running at boot. That was the problem, thanks!

From: Simon Capstick <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Charles Johnson <johnsoncharles@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Auto domU start
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:28:44 +0000

Charles Johnson wrote:
Hello,

I've created symlinks to the config files of the domU's I want auto started in /etc/xen/auto but when the dom0 boots up none of the domU's start. Am I missing something? What's the best way to debug this?

Thank you.

On my box two init scripts were installed; xend and xendomains
You'll want both started on boot, not just xend.

Regards,

Simon