Re: [Xen-users] Control Panel For Xen

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Control Panel For Xen
From: Frieder Kundel <frieder.kundel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:19:01 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:31:12 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

Sounds great.
>  1. Is there any interest in this, and if so what level of interest?
Yes, but only if it is for free (as usual..)

>         2. I am considering if I should open source these or if
> they should be left closed source and maybe on a subscription basis
> only. The investment in time and money has been great, and the
> competition would use this software as well.

I'm voteing for open source, but I think a small onetime-gift via paypal is also okay.

> 3. How should it be marketed and if it is what would be a fair price?
-> 2)

>         4. Should I develop a Xen in a box type of system? We have
> done this and can bring a stable Xen/GFS farm online in about three hours.
For me - I'm not interested in it.

>         5. What other features does everyone want on this?
- Monitor IP-Adresses of DomUs
- Screenshots :)

Best regards

Frieder Kundel