Re: [Xen-users] cpu_weight format in Xen 3.0.1

To: Anand Gupta <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] cpu_weight format in Xen 3.0.1
From: Samuel Torton <samuel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:16:35 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dominic Hargreaves <dom@xxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:36:38 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

On my side I use "xm sched-sedf <> <> <> <> <> <>" command lines in order to set
the "cpu_weight+ pqrqmeter, as mentioned in the following doc :
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Scheduling

... But I would also be very interested if some parameters exist in xenU config
files.

Is there also a command which allow to list actual sched-sedf parameters ?
I didn't find anything, it means I have to remember my last command line
arguments.

Cheers
Samuel

--