Re: [Xen-users] Exporting Dom0 disks to DomU as SCSI disks does not work

To: Daniel Goertzen <goertzen@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Exporting Dom0 disks to DomU as SCSI disks does not work
From: Anand Gupta <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:56:57 +0530
Cc: Christian Hertel <c.hertel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:39:04 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2/13/06, Daniel Goertzen <goertzen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know if anyone's given you a straight answer yet, but all you
need to do is disable the entire scsi subsystem, ie:

CONFIG_SCSI=n

This allows the xen block frontend to register on device ID's normally
occupied by the scsi subsystem.

I am not sure how far this is correct, since my domU kernel has scsi support build in as module and i can use them inside my domU without any issues.

--
regards,

Anand Gupta