[Xen-users] TLS emulation and nash

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] TLS emulation and nash
From: Janek Neubert <janek.neubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:56:14 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:08:19 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I´m testing the actual XEN-Release 3.0.1 on Fedora Core 4. My domains are booting and working fine. Only while domU or dom0 are booting, I get this message for DomU:

** WARNING: Currently emulating unsupported memory accesses  **
**          in /lib/tls glibc libraries. The emulation is    **
**          slow. To ensure full performance you should      **
**          install a 'xen-friendly' (nosegneg) version of   **
**          the library, or disable tls support by executing **
**          the following as root:                           **
**          mv /lib/tls /lib/tls.disabled                    **
** Offending process: nash (pid=834)                         **

In dom0, the offending process is hotplug.

I already have moved /lib/tls to /lib/tls.disabled! How can I get rid off this message?

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Janek Neubert