Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.0 & 3.0.1 compatibility?

To: Daniel Goertzen <goertzen@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.0 & 3.0.1 compatibility?
From: Ed W <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:18:24 +0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:30:16 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm having heaps of trouble trying to make gentoo linux-2.6.12.6-xen-r2 work, but of course it could be something else. My hypervisor is 3.0.0 (x86_64). I hesitate to upgrade the hypervisor because it works great in every other regard, and I would have to take the whole machine down to upgrade it.

I'm having heaps of trouble getting a gentoo XenU to even start up! Care to share what your problems are so that I can at least compare notes?

Ed W