Re: [Xen-users] No network connectivity for domU in SuSE 10, Xen 3

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] No network connectivity for domU in SuSE 10, Xen 3
From: Andy Repton <xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:13:12 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 09:24:13 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are you using the Suse kernel/xen or one you rolled yourself?

If you check the Suse sources, they back out one of the patches (I
think 8246) with the note "it breaks networking".

I found that it did indeed stop my Suse DomU from contacting the
outside world, but strangely, the gentoo DomU was fine.

Andy