Re: [Xen-users] 'Link veth0 is missing' - caused by having no 'ip' comma

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] 'Link veth0 is missing' - caused by having no 'ip' command
From: Alexander Wilms <alex.wilms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 13:59:39 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 13:10:11 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Richard,

don't know which distro you are using, but the ip command is in a
package normally called as iputils.
I'm surprised that you don't have it installed in your distro, because
it's the "modern" way of configuring networking under Linux

HTH,
Alex